Happy Promise Day Feb 11


orkut scraps

If Your asking if I Need U the answer is 4Ever
If Your asking if I’ll Leave U the answer is Never
If Your asking what I value the Answer is U
if Your asking if I love U the answer is I do.








I Honestly Tried to ignore You..
I Honestly Tried to Let You Go..
I Honestly Tried to Forget You..
I Honestly Tried Not to Care For You..
I Honestly Tried Not to Think of You..
I Honestly Tried Not to Long For You.. But,
I Honestly Can't...
Because,
I Honestly Love You so much
&
I Honestly Want you You Always With Me.. Even if Sometimes i Get Hurt and Cry,
My Love For You Keeps Going Strong....!!
TRUE LOVE meanz :
to FEEL someone in every HEARTBEAT,
to FIND someone in every THOUGHTZ,
to SEE someone with CLOSED EYEZ,
nd to MISS someone without any reason... ♥♥♥
Ask My Eyes To Stop Looking At You…♥
Ask My Brain To Stop Thinking About You...
Ask My Imagination To Stop Dreaming About You...
Ask My Heart To Stop Beating...
Ask Me Everything...
But Don’t U Ever Stop Me From Loving You…
When you hold someone, hold them like its the last time you see them,
and
When they go, don’t make any reasons for them to stay.
Let them find a reason to return.. ♥ 

प्रकाशित मिति: Saturday, February 11, 2012

यसमा तपाईको प्रतिक्रिया

0 comments

Write Down Your Responses